A Journey of Food and Drinks Discovery in 2018
Who: Producers who follow the artisanal philosophy of making quality wines, spirits, ciders, beers, cheese, charcuterie, oils, condiments, preserved goods and sweets.
Why Now? The consumer market is evolving and becoming more sophisticated about what they eat and drink, creating a growing demand for products that are made in a sustainable manner while respecting time-honoured traditions. This is a large market that is ready to discover your creations via distributors and buyers you will meet at this Salon.
When: September 24, 2018, 11AM to 6PM
Where: St. James Cathedral Snell Hall & Library event space with separate room for seminars (Walk-around tasting/sampling)
- Will focus on selected producers of artisanal products from small to medium-sized companies.
- Exhibitors will have a table to showcase their goods for tasting with guests, along with tasting booklet and wholesale pricing for the trade.
- Exhibitors can be part of a group based on country, region or consortium.
- The Salon will offer two seminars (Food and Drink) to registered guests (applications for the seminars and subjects welcome now).
Taste Artisanal Salon – 1st Edition
- Single table: C$995.00
- Early bird: C$895.00 (Until August 24, 2018)
- Group: C$3,500 (max 5 tables – 5 exhibitors)
- Customs charges & LCBO fees for products brought in from outside Canada are at the exhibitor’s expense.
- Deposit required: 50% at Registration, and 50% payable 14 days before start of Salon.
Registration fee covers:
- Glassware, spittoons, ice buckets, ice trays, water
bread and table service.
- Table signage, tasting booklet, and a list of confirmed attendees for each exhibitor.
- Extensive pre-Salon marketing and PR
- Detailed follow-up report, including photos.